Use Of Website
You are provided access to the website for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any access to, or use of, this website will be in accordance with these terms. Please note that we may suspend your access to the website if you do not comply (or we reasonably believe that you are not complying) with these terms, any other terms or policies to which they refer, or any applicable laws.
You may not use the website or its contents to:
– download or modify the website under any circumstances;
– interfere with or disrupt any network connected to the website;
– gain unauthorised access to other computer systems owned by RFL Group;
– for any purpose which is unlawful.
In addition, you may not, in relation to the website, use any:
– data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools;
– framing techniques to enclose the trademarks, logos and other proprietary images, text layouts and formats that we use on the website;
– meta tags or any other ‘hidden text’ that uses our name or trademarks
Using the website does not give you permission to link to it or to use any of the trademarks, designs, get-up and/or logos contained within it.
We do not represent or warrant that the material contained in the website, or any of the functions of the website and the server, will operate without interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects, viruses or bugs, or compatible with any other software or material. The website is provided ‘as is’. Accessing the website is entirely at your own risk.
Please note: if you choose to access the website from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where applicable.
2.2. Ownership, Use and Intellectual Property Rights
This website and all intellectual property rights in it, including but not limited to any content, are owned by RFLI Limited. Intellectual property rights means rights such as copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind, whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We reserve all of our rights in any intellectual property in connection with these terms and conditions.
Nothing in these terms and conditions grants you any legal rights in the website other than as necessary to enable you to access the website. You agree not to adjust, circumvent or delete any notices contained on the website (including any intellectual property notices), or any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained in the website.
2.3. Hyperlinks and Third-Party Sites
The website may contain hyperlinks or references to third-party websites other than the website. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third-party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third-party website does not mean that we endorse the third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third-party website may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party website.
3.1. Eligibility to order
You must be over 18 years of age and:
– provide us with your real name, contact information and payment details when creating an order;
– provide us with a delivery address;
– possess a valid payment method that works on our website.
3.2. Order Acceptance
All orders placed on the website are subject to acceptance in accordance with the following:
– You will be given the opportunity to confirm the details of your order, including your address and payment details, prior to completing your order.
– When you place an order, we will send you an acknowledgement email to let you know that we have received your order. This is not an order confirmation or acceptance.
– We will send you a confirmation email to confirm that your order has been dispatched for delivery. This is confirmation and acceptance of your order.
– Unless otherwise agreed, your order will be delivered within 45 days of confirmation of your order. Most items available on this website are bespoke made to order and take up to 30 days to manufacture. We add 15 days to this time for delivery from our factory to your nominated address. Where we are unable to deliver your order within this period, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
– Once you press the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button, you have given us permission to process your order as requested.
We may be unable, or refuse, to accept your order because:
– one or more products in your order are unavailable;
– we are unable to process payment for your order, or your chosen payment method has been refused;
– we have identified a pricing or product description error;
– your order fails to meet the requirements of local import restrictions or requirements at your delivery destination.
– you fail to meet our order eligibility criteria or have failed to comply with our terms.
If we are unable to accept your order, our Customer Service team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
3.3. Prices, Payment and Charges
– We take care to ensure products are priced correctly on our website, but occasionally pricing errors may occur. If we have made an error in the price of a product that you have ordered, our Customer Service team will contact you. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it.
– Please note: prices for products on our website may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time. Offers and promotions may be available online only or in-store only. Please check the terms of the relevant offer.
– If you are viewing the website from the UK, the product prices advertised are inclusive of UK VAT. Delivery costs are not included in the prices and will be charged in addition at checkout.
– Depending on your delivery address, different taxation rules and additional charges may apply. If you are shipping items internationally, you may need to pay import duties upon receipt of the products but wherever possible these local duties and taxes have been estimated and are included in the prices displayed on the website.
– All credit and debit cards are subject to validation checks and authorisation by your card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
– Should you choose to cancel or return products purchased in a promotion or at a discounted price, you will be refunded for the goods at the price charged at the Checkout. Please note: you are subject to our Returns Policy (see clause 5.4. below) when returning products purchased in a promotion or at a discounted price.
3.4. Product Descriptions, Ingredients and Restrictions
– We do not guarantee that the product images you see on our website are an accurate representation; occasionally, colours may differ from the images shown on the website due to your computer/device screen resolution or settings. For further information on products prior to making a purchase with us, please contact our Customer Service team.
– All products are subject to availability at the point of purchase. Once a product is sold out, it will be taken off the website and may not be available again. If any products you order are out of stock, we will contact you so that you can cancel the whole or part of your order.
– Substitutions will only be made with your prior consent. If a replacement product has a higher price, you will be liable to pay for the difference in price. If we are unable to contact you, we may cancel the whole order, or cancel the relevant parts and proceed with the transaction.
4.1. Delivery Options
Our delivery options vary by shipping destination, product and service. Please visit our Delivery and Returns page for further details.
4.2. Delivery Carriers and Time
Deliveries will be carried out by third-party couriers. By placing an order on the website, you agree to the conditions of carriage of our delivery partners.
The estimated delivery date of the products will be stated in your order confirmation email. If you do not receive an estimated delivery date from us, we will deliver the order within 15 days after the date of dispatch. We will try to ensure that your order is delivered by the estimated delivery date; however, there may be circumstances where delivery is delayed because of events beyond our reasonable control. If this happens, we will try and arrange for your products to be delivered as soon as possible; however, we will not be liable for any losses caused as a result of such delay.
In certain circumstances, our delivery partner may offer alternative delivery options, including provides the following options: signature release – opting out of the requirement to provide a signature on delivery; and/or leave with neighbour – redirecting the delivery to a neighbour (‘On Demand Delivery Service’). By selecting to receive your order via one of these options the On Demand Delivery Service, you acknowledge and agree that we are neither responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may result from this service.
Nominated Day Delivery
The nominated delivery day will be stated in your order confirmation email.
On occasion, we may experience delivery delays for reasons beyond our control. In those instances, our Customer Service team will contact you as soon as possible.
4.3. Delivery Taxes & Duties
Depending on your delivery address, different taxation rules and additional charges may apply. If you are shipping items internationally, you may need to pay import duties upon receipt of the products. However all our prices shown on the website include estimated local duties and taxation charges.
For US customers, we do not collect sales or use tax in all states. Your purchase may be subject to sales or use tax, unless your state is exempt from taxation. Many states require a sales/use tax return filing at the end of the year for taxable purchases that were not taxed (including internet purchases) and payment of use tax on those purchases. For more details, please contact your local customs office/respective tax authority.
It is your responsibility to comply with all requirements imposed by the local Customs authority in relation to your order. This may include the provision of identification information in order to receive your order. Before placing an order, we recommend that you make yourself aware of local import duties or other requirements. We will not be liable or responsible if you breach any such laws.
Certain countries may also require other certification or information for your order to be delivered, which may delay your delivery (by approximately seven days on top of the destination’s standard delivery time). Please note: if we are unable to obtain the relevant documentation required for your delivery, we may need to cancel your order.
5.1. Online Returns and Cancellations
Please see RFL’s Returns Policy in section 5.4 for information on returns and exchanges.
5.2. Returns Process
We offer a full refund (excluding delivery costs) on any items returned to us within 14 days of the delivery date. Most items will be delivered by DHL worldwide and include a returns note to enable you to return items to us easily.
5.3. Order Cancellation
Depending on where you live, you have a legal right to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or equivalent consumer legislation in the EU. You are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days of receipt.
Once the products are returned to us, you will receive a full refund, including the original delivery costs. You will be liable to arrange and cover the full cost of returning the order to us.
To exercise this right, please contact our Customer Service team. Please ensure that you state clearly that you wish to cancel, providing your order number, your contact details and details of the products you wish to cancel.
If an order has already been dispatched for delivery, please wait until you have received your order before exercising your return rights.
5.4. Refunds of Shipping and Duties
While we offer free returns for all orders, the original delivery cost will not be included in your refund. Please note: if you return an item, the taxes and import duties will be refunded to you if they were originally included in the purchase price. If they were not included, you will be responsible for reclaiming duty directly from your local Customs office.
5.5 Gift Cards
Gift Cards can be used as a payment method for purchases made in-store and online.
The balance of a Gift Card may be used until either it is fully depleted or the Gift Card has expired. The Gift Card will be deactivated after 24 months of non-use.
Reed Family Linen International Limited is not responsible for lost, stolen, expired or damaged Gift Cards.
If there is any remaining balance on a lost, stolen, expired or damaged Gift Card, we may, at our discretion, be able to transfer this balance onto a new one.
We cannot be held liable for any unauthorised use of lost or stolen Gift Cards prior to their cancellation. Please note: any balance transferred onto a new Gift Card will have the value of those unauthorised purchases deducted accordingly.
Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Refunds for returns on purchases made using a Gift Card will be issued back onto the original gift card.
Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit to allow you to pay for your purchase over 4 instalments due every 2 weeks, in accordance with the relevant Payment Schedule. Using Clearpay to pay for purchases in instalments is a form of credit.
All orders are subject to Clearpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Clearpay will not be available to you.
As part of our approval process, we may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment.
You can make repayments to Clearpay any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, Clearpay will automatically process payments on the scheduled dates from your card.
If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply (“Late Fees”). If you don’t pay on time, an initial £6 Late Fee will be payable for the costs we incur as a result of your late payment. A further £6 Late Fee will apply if a payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
For each order below £24, a maximum £6 Late Fee may be applied per order. For each order of £24 or above, the total of the Late Fees that may be applied are capped at 25% of the Original Order Value or £36, whichever is less. Our Late Fees represent the costs we will incur as a result of your failure to make payment when due, but we limit these fees as a concession to you.