How should I wash my linen?
For hygienic reasons, we recommend a full wash with hot water using a mild soap solution rather than high levels of biological soap powders.
• Dyed and yarn-dyed linen: Wash at Cotton 60 degrees
• White linen: Wash as Cotton at the highest temperature possible
How do I iron my linen?
Iron your linen at the highest setting and avoid scorching by taking care not to leave the iron in stationary contact with the cloth more than a few seconds. Keep the iron plate away from the pillowcase and duvet cover openings as it can catch and result in small tears. For best results, iron the embroidery work on the reverse side and avoid contact between the tip of the iron and the embroidery.
How do I fold a fitted sheet?
• Take hold of two adjacent corners.
• Pull them arm’s length apart.
• Your hands should be on the inside, with the sheet inside out.
• Fold one corner over the other and hold them in one hand.
• With one hand now free you can take a third corner and tuck it into the others, and do the fourth.
• You should be pinching all four corners with one hand, covered by the sheet.
• Straighten the loose edges and lay the sheet on a flat surface.
• Fold in thirds both lengthways and across into a square.
What is a valance?
A bed skirt or valance sits between your mattress and the box spring. It allows your bed to look stylish while hiding the sides of the box spring or storage space under the bed.